Drive with integrated SMI technology
The drive for building automation with bus technology
SMI stands for “Standard Motor Interface” – a manufacturer spanning, consistent interface for building automation. The drives with integrated SMI technology are easy to install and can be included into a variaty of bus systems. SMI drives can be configurated into the drive types SE Plus-SMI, SE Pro-SMI and SEZ-SMI. The parallel connection of up to 16 SMI drives is possible. After setting the end limit positions an automatic rotation detection will occur. Drives are available in series 2 (from shaft 50 mm).
SE Plus-SMI drives are dispatched without adapters.
The adapters and the plug-in connecting cables (5-wire) need to be ordered separately.
- Typical application area: objects
- Configurable as SE Plus, SE Pro or SEZ
- Depending on configuration the drive is usable for roller shutters, all kinds of awnings, (Zip) screens or interior blinds
- Retrospective configuration is possible via PC
- Individual drive ID
- Feedback of every drive (e.g. position request)
- Several diagnose functions