i‑R Light Sensor
Radio controls iveo
radio light sensor
The unidirectional radio Light Sensor moves the roller shutters in dependence of solar radiation and nightly twilight. The i‑R Light Sensor will be fixed with a suction cup inside at the window pane. Vibrations of the window pane is detected by an integrated glass breakage sensor. A manual control of the roller shutter using the i‑R Light Sensor is also possible.
- Sun protection by automatic moving of the roller shutters to the set intermediate position or to the position of the i‑R Light Sensor at sun radiation.
- Automatic nightly closing of the roller shutters due to twilight function
- Closing of the roller shutter at vibrations of the window pane by glass breakage sensor
- Manual operation and switching off the i‑R Light Sensor is possible at the sensor
- Trouble‑free control due to digital radio technology