Wired timer with potential‑free switch output.
The roller shutters can be moved in the evenings at sunset times as well as at fixed switching times. Due to the dimensions of 50x 50 mm it can be integrated into many frame program ranges.
- Memory function
- Adjustable as day or week timer
- Assembly in 50 x 50 mm frames
- Flat design that fits perfectly into different switch program ranges
- Status control by large and clear display
- Easy setting by pre‑programming
- Automatic closing at sunset (astro‑evening‑program)
- Safety due to the holiday function (random function)
- Permanent control due to anytime executable manual control
- No reprogramming of the switch program after power failure
- Easy switching on and off of the automatic functions